Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 Weeks Old Tomorrow!


It's so hard to believe our sweet son will be three weeks old tomorrow - time is flying! He is growing like a weed and can no longer even attempt to fit into newborn or 0-3 month clothing. He is just too long. We are well into 3 month and 3-6 month clothing, and even some of that (based on brands) is a little snug length wise. Unbelievable!


We found a new home for Heidi, and she went to Birmingham Sunday to start over with a family that seems so excited about her. We are definitely sad and miss her presence, albeit a feisty one, but know it was the best thing for her and our family. Jackson says Cooper is enough for him right now. Cooper, having regained his one and only top dog status, now finds it fun to rummage through the trash to get things out and eat them and has done a number on a pacifier as well as a medicine dropper of Jackson's. So much for our well-behaved dog. You win some, you lose some.


Jackson is enjoying the bouncy seat and so loves to be swayed (standing of course) to sleep. He is adjusting pretty well to sleeping in the pack n play. We had a mean round of night time gas but have been very fortunate the last two nights to have calmed down some. Brett is doing a stand up job, getting up with him for at least an hour each night when he cries so I can get some sleep between feedings. Hooray for a helping husband; he's helping me stay sane!


Will post more soon along with pictures. . .I feel like my brain is mush, so if you have questions you'd like answered, just leave a comment and I'll (eventually) get to them. :)

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

I wonder if he was trying to spread out like that when he was still in your belly:) He looks so comfortable! I can't wait to see you both next week!!

April said...

He is so cute! We miss you, but we also know you're having a blast with your little boy. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!