His latest accomplishments include LOTS of squealing and shouting, reaching for objects, trying to sit up on his own, rolling over constantly from front to back and back to front, starting applesauce from a spoon and moving on to prunes today, and giving mommy a bloody nose. Yes, he did. He enjoys eating mommy's face and today stuck a few fingers up mommy's nose and scratched hard. Parenting is the funniest and most fun job anyone could hold. And yes, he still acts like a deer in headlights when the camera presents itself. Any suggestions on how to overcome that obstacle? It makes us all laugh.
Ok, photos are what you're really waiting for, so here you go. . .and if you happen to notice Jackson's combover, do your best not to laugh. The child has a cowlick in the front like nothing you've ever seen. And his hairs (I say hairs, not hair because it's just a select few) are growing at very different rates. So we have a few down the back that are sooo long and a few in the middle and a few on the side. It makes for some very amusing bed head moments! I can only imagine how we'll look for our six month pictures. . .
Nana and MoMo with Jackson in his baptism gown. Yes, it is a gown. Mommy just had to do it, and the blue smocked crosses made it plenty masculine. Daddy says no more "dresses," though.
Grammy and Grampy with Jackson, who looks as though he's learned to pray already.
Mommy and Daddy love giving kisses, too!
Happy first day of spring everybody. . .I can't wait for warm weather and tons of playtime at parks, the pool, etc.
No, it's not bbq sauce, although I'm sure he'll love that one day. But we discovered that prunes are deliciously messy and Jackson can drool brown for HOURS after eating them.



3 comments:
I enjoy all the updates. Keep them coming... He is such a cutie! Wish we lived close by.
SUPER CUTE!!! I can't wait to see him again! And I love the gown:)
baptism = gown. boy or girl. most men don't understand that, not even the southern ones. kenton was 22 months or so when he was baptized so he did wear a little eton suit, but hadley's gown went almost to the floor of course! i SO wish we lived closer so we could hang out with the tots. i know you love that little boy more than life itself and i just wish i could meet him. more pics of YOU with the baby please. (don't you hate it how you are ALWAYS the one taking?! out of every 100 pictures i'm lucky if i'm in 1.)
Post a Comment