Sunday, March 1, 2009

4 Months Old!

I know it's so cliche, but time is truly flying. Last week I looked over at Brett holding Jackson and had an "almost tears" moment. My little boy is growing up so fast. . .he can play in the Exersaucer, is now completely unamused with the bouncy seat, stands up on our laps, started rice cereal with a spoon today, and there are so many other "accomplishments." We head to the doctor for shots [think happy thoughts for mommy!] and our four month check Tuesday morning, so I'll have a weight and length update soon. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite photos from the past few weeks. Jackson got to see his first snow this morning; what a treat as we never have seen so much (three inches) in the three years we've lived in Auburn! Look - a smile! Does it not melt your heart? Our playmat is a great source of entertainment!Oh my. . .I see a really cute baby in the mirror, and he makes tummy time bearable!

After 71 degrees and tornado warnings on Saturday, we woke up to this Sunday morning!

He's not so sure about spoon feeding and rice cereal but makes the cutest faces and biggest messes!

Mommy's at it with the monograms again. . .and Jackson is sitting in his recliner [momentarily until he toppled over].

1 comment:

meredith.street said...

He is so precious! I can't believe how big he looks. I hope you are doing well back at work. I have been thinking about you. Hope to see you soon!