Saturday, April 25, 2009

First Date!

Having played chaperone this evening, I'm a little too tired for much commentary. . .but here are two photos from Jackson's first date. He took Emma Carter out, a gorgeous little girl whose parents Collin and Casey are good friends of ours from Sunday School. Suffice to say he is courting a girl less than half his age (she's 10 weeks and he's 25 weeks old!). We parents just chaperoned and enjoyed each other's company. The photos show the daddies holding the babies. In the second one, Emma and Jackson tried to steal a quick kiss before the daddies caught on. Later Jackson petted Emma's leg when she got close.

These types of dates are so fun - I know I'll be a mess for the "real" ones when he's older!
Jackson and Daddy with Mr Collin and Emma.
Quick - let's smooch before anyone notices! I won't tell if you won't tell. . .

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

They are too CUTE! I love Jackson's outfit!

Emily said...

OK - I knew Jackson had a date but you didn't tell me he tried to sneak a kiss!!! On the first date - no less!!! I will certainly be talking to him about this when he wakes up from his nap.