You know who you are. . . while I would certainly never do it, there are people (read: I'm guilty. I'm so, so guilty!) who link through to friends' and even strangers' blogs to play peek-a-boo and catch up on what everyone is doing, check out cute blog layouts, etc. They come, peer into your life, check out your cutesie photos, and then vanish without a trace. Oops, I mean comment. Well I want to hear from you! So many of you tell me on our (infrequent) phone conversations that you saw Jackson's beach trip photos and loved them. . .so leave a comment! I pledge to leave more posts when I receive more comments. Oh, that doesn't get you motivated? Hmm, I'll make a contest with a fun prize for the most clever comment. What's that. . .you need to know the prize? Um, let me noodle over that and I'll get back to you. . .after I receive some comments! :)
One day I'm going to make this blog into a book for my sweet baby Jackson, and I know he'll want to hear from all of you! And in the spirit of fairness, I pledge to leave comments on your blogs as well. I just do love peeking in on everyone, and now you'll know that I did. Happy Monday, and now I'll go take pictures of my little guy so I can update y'all soon. . .
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OH, I will be the 1st one.
Jackson is so handsome and I do enjoy reading your blog.
I am A's mom. :)
Love the photos of Emma and Jackson, very cute!
we love your blog and we can't wait to see more jackson!
love,
indy and jones :)
You should feel special that my mom commented, as she has never commented on MY blog before:)
You know I love you and your little man, and it was great to see you today!
Post a Comment